First Look at the All-New Ford EcoSport
The all-new Ford EcoSport is a fun, capable and connected SUV that’s ready to help its owners go small while living big.
“More people are choosing to spend their time and money sharing experiences with friends and family instead of buying more stuff,” said Chantel Lenard, executive director, Ford U.S. marketing. “EcoSport fits perfectly into this growing lifestyle. It’s our smallest SUV, packed with features and personality.”
We think you’ll be amazed at what Ford engineers have creatively and efficiently packed this all-new SUV with. For example:
· Cargo Management System in the rear of the vehicle with movable floorboard
· Fold-away second-row seats to provide a flat cargo area for hauling larger items
· As many as 30 stowage pockets, bins, hooks and power outlets help maximize space
· Two fast-charging USB ports
· Front media bin with a 12-volt power outlet
· Available 110-volt outlet and an additional 12-volt power outlet are positioned behind the center console for rear-seat passengers
· Available 8-inch floating touchscreen that operates like a smartphone or tablet
· Available SYNC® 3 driver-connectivity system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capability
By using available SYNC Connect with the FordPass™ mobile app, EcoSport owners will have the ability to start, lock, unlock and locate their vehicle from almost anywhere. The app also lets owners see important vehicle information such as fuel level and odometer reading.
The all-new EcoSport is available with two engine choices. The standard 1.0-liter 3-cylinder turbocharged EcoBoost®engine is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. An available 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine comes standard with Intelligent 4WD and a six-speed automatic transmission.
The all-new Ford EcoSport will arrive in dealerships in early 2018.